Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hair Experiance

My hair I.D
      
      Now, I have black/ really dark brown, almost to the belly button length, when wet, curly kinky hair ( not quite curly kind of a random squiggly shape on each "curl"). I am half Filipino half African American. My hair does have a lot of volume when air dried and is better when dried in a braided ponytail for 24+ hours. It has a Cotton bally feel and texture to it and I've only cut it once when i found a pair of sharp scissors at 4 years old (Which came out as some really cut bangs).
                                                                                                                                                             

                                                        What I Do To Stay In Control:

       If you have hair you know that knots are annoying. To fight those tangles I comb my hair in the shower, the water is constantly going through your hair like a natural dangler. It's best to gradually comb your hair until it becomes thoroughly wet then comb it as much as you like. Make sure its a comb that is okay when wet. I wet a comb once that smelled like amplified wet dog smell.

      I use Redken shampoo and conditioner great for ALL hair types. A cool combination is split end repair Tresseme shampoo and Redken conditioner. Half of the time I don't use shampoo just conditioner. If your having problems with an oily scalp or dirty scalp try to use shampoo if you don't all the time like me, and especially get ALL of those knots out I learned from experience that knots collect dirt and get gross if not caught.  Don't forget to get that comb close to the scalp, a lot of my knots form there.


       A tip for you curlies out there: If you want to preserve curls overnight try putting it a loose pineapple ponytail. DON'T tie it more than twice or you will get little dents in your hair when undone and enjoy your hair. If you really don't want to mess up your hair try wrapping your hair with a thin smooth scarf before you sleep or on long sleepy car rides. Its cslled beauty sleep so you should turn out beautiful.

                                                                     ( NOTE: Not me)
      Don't know what you want to do with your hair check out Hairstyles, or everyday cuteness. Or see a womans cool tip for long hair :CLICK HERE Or if you want shaving to last for a month click HI

No comments:

Post a Comment