Friday, August 17, 2012

Flex

Flex
Want to do a split, a hand stand, a flip, or need to improve on them? Here's is how to do so.
I my self cannot do a split (YET) I have been using these tips to reach my goal. I currently am only 6" inches off the ground from 14" inches. I just need to stretch.
  • stretch don't push yourself and rip a muscle. You should feel a slight pull on the muscle that you're stretching not pain. stretching is meant to stretch muscles.
  • if you want to reach your gaol sooner stretch for a longer period of time or use recommended stretches provided in the link below
  • Do all the stretches you know, from toe touch to just jogging lightly to warm yourself up.
  • stretch your legs and back as much as possible
  • If you feel stiff stretch it's not just for flexibility.
  • pace yourself
The best tips:
  1. Do-Splits
  2. centersplit
  3. handstand
  4. 5-Exercises-to-Build-Strength-for-a-Handstand

No comments:

Post a Comment